Why Choose Our Sleep Disorders Center?
We Provide the convenience of doctor visit, sleep test, CPAP machine set-up, and mask fitting under one roof.
COMPREHENSIVE MANAGEMENT UNDER ONE ROOF
- Home Sleep Testing
- CPAP and Bilevel machine set-up
- Mask fitting & education clinic
- Overnight and daytime sleep studies (attended polysomnography, CPAP/Bilevel titration & MSLT for narcolepsy).
- EDUCATION: If you receive your CPAP machine elsewhere but are having difficulty with using it, our respiratory therapist can provide hands on instruction.
- Consultation and follow-up visits
- Monitoring for effectiveness of sleep apnea treatment
- Sleep Apnea evaluation for commercial driver’s license/truck drivers.
- Telehealth visits are available.
HIGHEST QUALITY OF CARE
- Accredited by AASM.
- Registered sleep technicians (RPSGT) and Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) work under the supervision of Board-Certified Sleep Specialist (ABIM-Sleep and ABSM).
MOST AFFORDABLE CARE
- We offer the most affordable self-pay rates.
- We encourage you to compare the cost of care at our sleep center with other facilities.
- We accept most insurance plans.